Saturday, December 12

unsent letter

Cost and Worth! We must better understand this. I have nothing left. but I meant I won't put up like that. I lost a friend but gain an experience! maybe that's the better way i should think that let me be a bit better feeling. because of that dignity and some goosey spoken words, i lost it! Honestly, I do not know what to do when i got the answer has always been eager to! Relief? rejoice? or regret? I have nothing in my mind at all. I've been suspicious been all of this so repeatly, and now all of these have became all the past.















 I will put everything close at heart, everything about us, you and everything that had happen. You know what, I have to say this when there have no chance anymore. I have been write a two pages letter just for you before you gave me yours! but






































its unsent!
I didn't mention it before, because everything is become into a bygone. See, I have no guts rather than you.








Well, get to end up the friendship with a big smile!














=)














GOOD-BYE!

No comments: