Wednesday, December 9

WHAT THE QMAR!

Just finished You're Beautiful and Coffee Prince! the following drama will be IRIS!

ask me whether which one is better?
I will say : I PREFER YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL so much!
JangGeunSuk la wei...
First of all, you're beautiful and coffee prince is the same kind of drama.
girl pretend to be a boy !





''everytime the fireworks go, i cry. not because my patriotic because that's my INCOME TAX!''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm watching Qmar Drag Queen again.
laugh like hell
i miss the moment we always talking and acting about him or her
Ying right?


"You smile la! You smile for what? Now, you tell you smile for what? You think i will chop your passport and give six months ar? TWO MONTHS AR! GO IN AA



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA




''LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO! FUUUUUUUUH--BOOOOOM! FINISH!''


=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.S: Sorrrry, abit out of control! HAHAHAHA

No comments: