Tuesday, December 29

Malacca trip

Malacca make me sicked!!!
><'' ><''''
went for Malacca with my friends, its CLASSMATES okay?
fun? 3 days 2 nights can be any fun?
perhaps just prefer blending into the most familiar gangs, anyone thought that right?
trying to cooperate them both is quite hard for us
maybe all of us just didn't consider about the target of class trip
Be frank, im used to wish the class trip finised earlier! I'm sorry!
That's because my antibody couldn't bear it anymore
can i say i can't fit into the temperature or atmosphere of malacca.
but it is certain that I really enjoy in the night we used to cook and eat Tangyuan.


From now on, we less have any opportunity to be like this.
cook together. gamble together. talk together. snap together and laugh together.
we just only can aftertaste from our photograph
What's a pity
Wish you luck, guys!
and don't forget I LOVE U =')
I LOVE U, NG YEE WEN, THAM WEN YING, TAN SEAR YIN TAN CHEW LI, LEE SHER LIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can't calculate how much I LOVE YOU GUYS so much!
because I didn't show'em up in my face, right??
I know I look so cooooool oftenly but crazy all the times k?

Thanks NG YEE WEN for drive everyone in the most crazy one! and brighten me up everyday i saw her! ERRRRRRR~~~! She taught me this! HAHAXD
Thanks THAM WEN YING for her chary, she do help me a lot no matter where or when in my homework!
Thanks TAN SEAR YIN, she's the girl who not afraid her own image to be destroy! has her own lifestyle and I love it
Thanks TAN CHEW LI, she's so cute sometimes with her classic's eyes rolling ><
Thanks LEE SHER LIN, in her place you don't have to worry there's no photo because she's camwhore master!





I LOVE U U U U AND U!
MWAH!

No comments: