Wednesday, December 16

Street parade in KLWMBC

just came back from KL.
Ya, i went KL yesterday too!
and the same thing happened!
raining cats and dogs
okay, we get back to that.
the opening ceremony and street parade is holding in front of Pavillion.
that's really crowded
I'm going to say not bad for my school's performance.
but I love the Thai's one.
GOSH! guess what?
They've 20 trumpets!!!!!!! no woodwind there.
their percussion really stirring my heartbeat, no! i should say is every one's heartbeat.
MOUNTY-BASS-DRUM PLAYER is the very best!
and I LOVE THE SNARE DRUM GUY.
CAK-CAK-CAK-CAK-CAK-CAK-CAK-CAK........



i get to say
I felt the band is getting stranger for me. i mean the people
but I LOVE WEI YONG SO MUCH!
By the way, I'm really proud of their changes
Different leader have different ways, form the really different band!
so that's why i say it's so strange for me.
I'm out! I'm an outsider for them
I have ton of pictures to upload after i get my cable back.
stop here right now.
and i swear i wanna sleep for at least 12 hours and more by then
I'm going Cheras for the final this Saturday.
hope VICTORIA can be the winner of that
Am I going to do banner for my buddy?????
HAHAHAHAHA
AM I CRAZY???




SWEET DREAM
:Z

No comments: