Monday, June 29

REPORT CARD

Oh F*CK. What a big day for tomorrow. REPORT CARD day.

I know my dad is nice. I know my dad is pretty kind that my over-bearing mom BUT I really didn't hope to expose my sucking ugly results barely in front his eyes. Besides, my class teacher definitely will complain to my dad that her daughter always sleeping in his lesson and didn't pass up any homework and always absent class and Bla bla bla ~..Come on teacher , you're teaching ADDITIONAL MATHS ! The subject that I hate the most. Nope is the subject that'll digust of students being except those who really get sick in it. Oh gosh.

Yorr. please let my result be a lil good-looking when my dad get from the little old class teacher. I know my dad won't scold me, because he's the best father of this planet. I really wish to award him this names. Oh please. I swear I'll study hard until the SPM com. I really will.......Can i ?



p/s : Oh god, bless my father 's phone won't keep on ring and ring. or I swear I'll spam his phone into pieces until it remaining those tic-tic and toe-toe

No comments: