Friday, June 5

BULLSHIT !!!

You two is definitely let me down when I heard the thoroughly sucking news. Dare you two have the guts to do that. Aren't you two are from the same with us ? Do you really think this is a formidable display ? ARGH....How dare you two. I really don't know use what foresight to look both of you. Its terribly, horribly, and extremely SUCKING !!!!!! Okay, maybe you both try to play some revenge role to us, and I tell you now, yet you didn't have the sense to come to realize the truth that show ITS U.S.E.L.E.S.S , So, 省点啦(Speak in Cantonese) !!!!

{{Phheeeeeeeeww}}A very long one. Morning, my brain is in a war. Both of the hundred times thousand time millionS of the neurone are acting like a snipers by taking their weapons and starting their war. So, I had a very bad migraine. ( Aiks, Its happen it always & always ) AND, my muscle of the arm and the neck is constantly coagulated together. The muscles its injured. Makes me can't even conduct nicely.

So, whats the point I'm going to the practice again. I can just using the migraine or injured reason and makes myself absent. BUT, I DINT !! Because I knew I can't be the first one to say Tired. So, any sick or whatever freaking illness excuses are very SHIT. Everyone is exhausted. and everyone is trying to do the best. But you just giving a BULLSHIT excuse and make yourself disappear. Its thoroughly unfair. Argh..................


Sorry, I'm not in a well mood right now.
If my words do hurt you, and
I'M SORRY..

For my piano teacher
I'm sorry for my piano teacher. Because the stupid hand and arm makes many songs can't be played. She asks me to rest more. at least three days can't done any big movement , but just rest. but Can I ?

No comments: