Tuesday, June 9

If....

The music probably : Beyonce - If I were a boy

If I have an Aladdin Oil Lamp, I'll demand the Djinni to hypnosis the judge and let us win the competition.
If I have a Doraemon's pocket, I'll its pocket's assecories and make everyone free of pain and ache.
If I have superpower, I'll spam the one that not concentrating while I'm conducting.
If I have a knife on my hand, I'll slash the one that squabbling while everyone is serious , into block and mince into pate and sell it out.
If I have a super lung-power. I'll roar at those who DEAF while we're giving signal.
If I have the power of batman, I'll make every effort to climb the trees ,only to see others practice.
If I have the magic power, I'll eradicate the feeling of anger from human being. Let them do everything with a smiling face.
If I have the chance to meet Confucius, I'll make him to replace me the examination is going on because I'm f*cking lazy.
If I'm my father, I'll make myself not to be smoking. Its bad for health.
If I'm my mother, I'll make myself not to be hot-tempered easily. Its bad for health too.
If TVXQ(Micky) , Jonas Brothers(Nick Jonas), Britney Spears will in front of me, I'll totally insane and I will hug with a-koala-bear-style without any image.
If I'm a Biiiilioonaire, I'll make another billionaire US$ again for saving the polluted Earth.
If the God do exist, Please tell me that if that the cost is worthy??

And now back to the song that I'm listening.
If I were a boy, I'll drink beer as much as I can with guys.
If I were a boy, I'll take my clothes off and float myself in the mid of the ocean.
If I were a boy, I'm not gonna hurt any girl and take good care to them.



'' If '' is really a mean word.
Implying these won't be happen ever..
Yeeyun

No comments: