Wednesday, June 17

I'm in others house....

I'm in my home right now. I'm not using my ownself labtop. I'm in someone's house. using others labtop.
Its a kind of special feelings for me. Tomorrow will be the full rehearsal before the formation get starting. Ask me about any nervous feelings ? Definitely Nope. But once I'm going to perform befront my class, that will be very damn nervous and confusion. I scare I done any mistaken. I scare my beat gonna be off. I scare my throat will express those weirdness sound. I scare the dissappointment face will be come out from those princiapl or whatever PIBG. And the most thing that I scare the most is another desperation emotion from those coaches that trying to pull us up to the champion. So, I scare everything.....

Haha, No thought about why I can post these much at other house by using others labtop.
Okay, get to go yam-cha with my friends.
God bless the KWANG HUA SCHOOL BAND for having a nice show.
Good night~

No comments: