Wednesday, June 3

The band can. but the heartS do not want to....

The music that probably playing : Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

I'm sorry. I know I not supposed to make any complainment about tired at here. Because I'm the one that seems useless by using the two hands keep on swing here and there. BUT, the ache of my hand and arm just can't describe. Although I'm sticking with the Cosmoplast and also scrawling how many times of yoko2, but it won't make sense. Haiz. Now, I just can put my ten fingers on the keyboard of my labtop and typing these post abc by abc. Sigh.....

Okay. I think most of the band member guys have been asking for the same question for almost thousand time. " Do you felt worth for getting yourself for so tired ". I get asked by my tuition teacher. I abruptly speechless about it and smiling with nothing. Coaches, teachers, headmaster and most of the members is saying we have the more probability to win the gold trophy and get the "very first step" to the grass of national . BUT, I'm not ! I'm probably making wish for you all to be getting back the origin.

Hey guys,
I'm not demanding you all to get the champion . BUT I want the satisfaction that BET (colourguard coach) have said. Or why I wanna misuse my poor hands and arms like that. Because I wanna gain the feeling about the cost of hard-to-get. So, I don't care how my nerve of the hand get paralysis, I don't care how severely I get scolded by coach, I don't care how many 'litre' of sweatshops have streaming. I don't care how much money I've used just to purchase the COSMOPLAST or SALONPAS. I don't care how many stress that given by coach. All I wanna do is to gain the SATISFACTION. If we din't get any places that we want to, but at least we've try our best. At least we've tied our heart together. At least we won't regret for failing to pay the full. At least.....

Please ask yourself seriously, do you really wanna get the gold trophy ?
Please ask yourself again, do you really wanna draw the history of band for stepping the very first step to the ground of stadium of the National?
Please ask yourself, do you readily to be the runner-up or the second runner-up again?
And last, please ask yourself, DO YOU REALLY TRY YOUR BEST ?
What I mean all is all about the H.E.A.R.T.
Any problems will be solve within. And any excuse will be exempt






The band can. but the heartS do not want to....





I knew no one would probably change
And I still gasbag-ing here
Sigh

1 comment:

Eva T said...

dear junior,

good that you've actually grown up compared to the small kiddie you i knew last time. :) the final year of band is always the toughest. cause you think that you cant afford any regrets. but don't treat competition as competition. treat it as a way you want to achieve your dream. pressure is sometimes useful, but don't overuse it. especially during the actual competition. enjoy yourself, and lead the band to enjoy! trust yourself and trust the members aight. :)

i wish you and the band all the best. send my regards to others. i can't make it to the competition already. yet i will always be one of the best supporter of all you. :D don't stress out, yet don't slack off.

and and, send my regards to ong kim leng too hahaha. so long didnt see him already i miss him la. LOL.

jiayou ah. :)

best regards,
Eva.