Sunday, June 28

About you

Just finish chatting with*Y. really a nice talk. I felt about of embarrassing because hampir-hampir get to tell her about you. Hey, you know what, he takes you as his idol la wei. He described you as another one that same great as Mother Theresa because you command for peace. He said such this to me. And implying when you're exists , no called frame will be happened.

You're good. you're a very good one. I appreciate what you've done. really, no one can match you. But I do not like you. because of you like to conceal yourself with a very thick of concrete wall. You don't allowed anyone to enter for peeping your secret. You don't even try to make your heart to be barely. I'm super sickness when I was trying to talk with you. My intuition inform me about you are some kind of insidious or bizarre person. You trying to keep thousands or billion or secret from us. We're friends that can show'em what your heart thinking about or the next word or action that probably will be coming out. But I'm tired because of guessing what bout you thinking.Does it friends mean ? huh ? Argh~

I know you're tired for being like this. I know you have to be act like this. But at least let me know you're tiring. We've been beside of you for many years. Why should you just keep yourself in the dark side and cry or do whatever crap by yourself ? You think that you're strong enough huh ? Hey girl. you're a human being. You're not a machine or robot. you have feelings! but why you can't just express it be front of us huh? Or maybe you're not taking us as your bosom. If yes, nothing to be said.

Think wisely...

Okay, I'm totally release right now. At least I'm using the right way for taking it out. I won't use to think too much as I want my life to be contented and full of smiling. and I DID IT !!! Mostly hope you can smile from your inner heart but not the smirk. DONE

No comments: