Tuesday, October 19

Pissed me off

My confidence drop like hell into the drain after the ''granted'' badmintion-style teacher said those silly paragraphs that we're not supposing to listen in the time being now. drop like hell. and I know my tears was welling up like a fountain in my eyes, a short of not letting them drop down on my face. T_______T What the teacher say is so right, what the purpose I study in form 6. Something like a rock that just hurt my heart severely, thus make me can't even pick up my confidence. Nowadays, I'm so much struggle and suffered about what kind life am I passing? but just keep lying myself that i'll be okay after all. ya, i truly make myself be convinced in these kind of stupid words without any progressing, without confront the serious type of case. And yet, the chirping teacher just slapped my heart and again it's dripping with blood (not the real blood lahh) what I mean is I totally lost the motivation for being and holding faith in this kind of life, aimless, faithless, emotionless, simple-minded....etc


More, sometimes unable to bear of the stupid noisy clamoring class. I'm so scared I'll lost my tempered such as last time I did in school to my class. Are they blind or something else? aren't they can't figure out someone is trying to do their homework or revision? and that's the only one reason I don't like to attend to school. It's seems so meaningless without any purpose to school. Teacher don't even enter the class, talking nonsense or jesus in class, the chirping class, some annoying classmates, some supercillious-white-ball-look of the "gossipqueen"......blaaaaaahhh! TOTALLLLY PISSED ME OFFF! done.



U see, I'm still blogging here. Adui~



byee!

No comments: