Tuesday, October 5

Pesta Tanglung event



Errmmmmm.....boring like shit at house. Due to the PMR exam. Oh ya! Fellow candidates, done well ya =) Done! Okay, I went for the photoshooting in police station last sunday. Seriously, have fun instead of making money I guess. ahhhaaa. We doesn't gain much due to the printer technique's problem and the lack of camera and blablabla. Sorry if I say any hurts one to my SF club. And you know what, I seriously show my madness in front of them. Oh Gosh! madly! insane! crazy! siaozhabo! anything.........Whooooshh! but still fun for me.


" C'mon! I'm having my holiday! Can you guys just keep your mouth shut or the stop the helling music play huh????OMFFFGG????"


Ya! I talked this to Hansen Teong, another insane guy beside of me. Just as I met somehow that make me feel annoying again. Oh ya! I should say the Indian-fm! So get it? Hahahahaha! Hell ya, I forgot to tell it's a Pesta Tanglung. So as the One Malaysia is helding now, of course lahhh 3 different of races' dance are performing. Hell Gosh! And the most irritated is they show up themselves. Luckily not the guy! Really sweat me off!

Okayy! nothing. nothing. nothing. waiting my papa and mama to back. because I HAVEN'T HAVE MY DINNER1

No comments: