Saturday, October 23

Maybe it can count as a party or gathering

I don't know how many moments I've been frust recently, and finally I get a total relieved today. 'Tons" of prawns have been tortured but thus bring us the happiness that we really enjoyed in the past times. Hey readers, I love to hang out with them so much, the bunch of buddy who never stop a moment for making fun and happy, who always drive someone insane enough in the crowd, who never try to be shame or shy by doing those kind of joke things. They're my laughter, although they don't have any superpower or machine or supernatural.

But you know sometimes, I'm not please to be a planner like this. forget it. i'm trying to throw up something dislike. (recall back) I'm smilling when blogging these, that all about the stupid things that happened today. not stupid things but funny things. I missed the past that really bring us the satisfaction for being a extra big group and achieve some kind of awards for paying the sweatshops! I missed the moment when we hang out and have a cup of tea after the tiring band practice, and we mostly gossiping each other in the biggy group. The past really make me though that I'd sketch a really good book in the secondary life.

Here always I'm wondering will us do the same thing such eating together with a lot of smoke and sweats, laughing as loud as the world can hear, catching the prawns which really still swimming, teasing each other but it's really a kind of joke.....in the following years. I hope it will make it although we'll be the busy body in the future. And of course I'll not be tiring anymore for being this kind of planner. At least this bunch of buddy, dear and sister okay?

For my lovely son,
Lee Long Jiat! You're totally the super sunshine-sunflower SON of mine. I love you, son and Happy Belated Birthday, although I'd wish you. Smile always like a children and stay health and groovy ( i'm his mom, but not the real mom) Oh ya! He's 17th now. But he's HOLY TALLER THAN ME.


He does look cute right? My supersunshine-flowe SON


p/s : photos? upload den ;)


bye. sweet dream.

No comments: