Thursday, October 7

Be sporting

Found out some guys are totally can't play fun with girls. I mean joke. They can't afford when girl is playing jokes to them. I mean, they might thinking the girl like him or she's bit crazy or Holy boyish/boorish. No matter girls or guys, I like friends that be cool, unrestrained with me always. Cracking jokes with me will be the best. C'mon guys! Don't misunderstand to a girl like she's flirting to you when she trying to kidding somehow. She just having fun and playing jokes. Don't you think is silly that getting the wrong signal? hahahahaXD. I'm not talking myself. perhaps abit.


okayy! okayyyyy! I do playing around and making fun with my friends. nothing else. We act like these since in high school. saying about I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MWAHHH~ DEARRRR, DARLINGGGGG, YOU're SO CRAZZZYYYYYy etc..... because we're close and we don't have the gap between. perhaps it's not functioning when we're using in the freshy place. hmmmmmmm. So what can I do? C'mon human!!! Be sporting! don't get wrong info from the person. maybe they just wanna have fun. for example like ME! hahahaha. bye!

No comments: