Sunday, October 24

cute conversation among daughter and parents.

Yeeyun :" Hey dad, anything do with the Parlimen? Who's the Minister of Kementerian Luar Negeri........etc"
Dad      :'' I let you know if you pay me. RM10 please."
Yeeyun :'' -______________________-''''

But, he really told me a lot about the politics of Malaysia
An hour later, he finally feeling pissed off and get tiring. 



Mom's turn.

Yeeyun :'' Hey mom!"
Mom    :'' Leave me alone, stomache-ing!''
Yeeyun :'' Just an only one little question. Did you know about the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA)?''
Mom    :'' SPA lahhhhhhh! what you expect?'' (get it? SPA for a woman....)
Yeeyun :'' No!!"
Mom    :'' Come and watch this show sambil relax. don't study and ask me again!"




=_______________________=''''''


they really make me unrestrained about the PA exam (tomorrow)



Cutieeeeee parents ever ;D

No comments: