Friday, March 13

Taaddahhh ~

So the things happen today. Erhemmm. When I was obsessed with drama a person just knocked my door and ask whether anyone in. I thought it was the security guard or my papa's friend or what, so i just ignore it and keep on locked myself in my room. You guess what happened next ? My handphone blow up with the ringtone of Merry Go Round (ringtone larh) an unknown number appear

I pick up and say : hello.
The unknown one : Hrm...Is that Ms.Por Yee Yun there ? Do you in your house now ? ( i think it was a Malay guy )
I say : Ya. anything ?
The unknown one : I'm outside of your house. Can you just come out a while ? (The sound of alert just ring up , and told me that don't every believe to the words of stranger)
We ended up our conversation while he saw me inside of the house.

The unknown guy : tandatangan di sini, inilah barang kamu.
I say : Apa ni ? ( My awareness ask me don't believe him as much , mayb thats a boom inside there..XD )
The unknown guy : TV3 . dalam ni adalan baju
I say : Baju ? Saya tak ada tempah sebarang baju wor...
I received the letter and confirm that the blank that has wrote Ms.Por Yee Yun . Ya, I'm ~
The unknown guy : U tak ada di rumah semasa pagi ?
I sign-ing..
I say : Pagi ? Sekolah mah..
The unknown guy : Ohh. Thank you . Bye.
I say : Bye.

I watched the packet for about 10 minutes. and finally open it and found that it was.. :


TAADDAHHH~



你是我的nO.1

Its from ONE fm, I just vote for a song and then I be the luckiest winner wor, the DJ said this to me. Get to rest le. Gonna hang out with my buddies tomorrow. Edu-fair , we're coming !! Tadaahh and Tata. Night, everyone .

1 comment:

Weii said...

You're so LUCKY man! I want also dont have. I sms in to win the fahrenheit's concert ticket,but dint get any respond,sooooo UNLUCKY~