Sunday, March 1

I'm lazy of everything

I'm lazy to blog.
I'm lazy to study. although I knew the dateline is coming.
I'm lazy to engage my duty properly.
I'm lazy to think what should I do ; what shouldn't I do.
I'm lazy to think over what about L.O.V.E really mean.
I'm lazy to patch up the rapport.
I'm lazy to explain the very misunderstanding.
I'm lazy to declaim the clear rationale.
I'm lazy to set up the very good archetype.
I'm lazy to hang my smile everyday.
I'm lazy to disguise my displeasure.
I'm lazy to speak with any person when I'm not in mood.
I'm lazy of everything .

My self-esteem will not allow me to accomplish everything.
The first time I said it out : I HATE IT ! CAN I BE A NOBODY ? I WAS EXTREMELY FED UP WHAT AM I DOING NOW ! I'M LAZY OF EVERYTHING. JUST WANNA MAKE IT ALL AS SIMPLE AS THE LAST TIME. WHEN I WAS JUST A VERY VERY VERY ROLE? Yes, told myself : the reality is damn cruel .
I swear ,this is the first time, and also the last time , I said these words such this.

No comments: