Tuesday, March 24

Sigh~

My homework are pilling up by the way. Many moral folio i'd design but apart of my one.Phew~ was not clear about the purpose to accept their request. maybe scare felt sorry when i turn them down. so, thats call friend ? dunno. I do enjoy my class's life. everyone of us help each other as well. but when i walked out the classroom, bad things rotating me again. force myself not to bother it. not to feel sad, despair and many many more. So far, i'm training about the skill of it. What I can say now i love class life. lets shout with me 5a2, we rocks ! i'm not going to complaints about the few things , the personnel dissisfaction in this post, just show'em that no point of it. Oh ya, i've recently stressed at making certain things is to have the main points, even though any talks. After all, i do not know what to say , blog. So, goodnight and have a nice day tomorrow. huh ? Hope so, Sigh...


p/s : I've a very complicated feeling nowadays. so , everyone that seen me with the very stink face, please just leave me alone privately. waiting self-cured.

1 comment:

Jaymie Tan said...

yeeyun arh... gambateh la.... gonna SPM soon...... i started to hate the "H" word as it kept pilling up .... anyway....if got any problem can tell me la..... i can be ur listener lorh...dun keep in heart....find someone who close to you and tell'em...thanks for the comments on my latest blog..... stink face...ehhem.... sama aja la lu.... mana ada....recently can see you laughing all d way.... jiayou oh... dun be stress up...=) ... bye...


Jamie.