Monday, March 30

SUPERemo - ing

I skipped the school today. I went back to school since afternoon as attending the sejarah's meeting. Saw everyone squeezing in a very corner in the room. someone told me something's happening. So, someone again be the busybody (sorry, can't find another word to represent it) . Convincing the parties and teaching them you shouldn't do such this this and that that because this this and that that will bring these these and those those. I din't get it in my mind as well, as i just reach there. i also to lazy to bother it again. just make me get another dissappointment again. so, why don't we just do our own engagement then others than that , let them to think. Ya, what am i need to do now, is such this !!
Before the meeting start, i heard many many berita terkini that constantly make me depressed and gek sim. but its common to me. I ain't have the solution to solve it. One thing that i can do is : Sigh ~
After the meeting, everyone get their things to do. I lost my ways. tuck in the earphones again. There's a little circle-crowded-people in the middle of room. music flow into my ears. many things come along with the music, i found something that i never been attention before. what is it actually ? I can't arrange it , because its too many. Seeking anyone's emotion, the music is playing, i do found something again on anyone's emotions at their face. what is it again. its hard to explain....
Went for " and dao ping" with Weechuan, Szeyuen and Shenkiat. talk alot of nonsense. afterthat, went weechuan's house, keep on gossip with the two guys. play, talk, eat,play card, play phone... its bring fun okay ? I din't mention that the two guys are so good to each other before huh ? Ya, they are ...

Thats all for today. Someone who'll never know what am i typing about, so sorry about that. Goodnight ~


P.S : Weechuan's room is so so so so small, but complete.

1 comment:

Justin Lim said...

woa... super emo post girl...