Sunday, March 22

Is it worth ?

How time flies. In this way, one week pass. Tomorrow school reopen.. Sigh~ing. Okay, I'm really frustrated yesterday. but at least I gain something. I learn something that never learn ever. I need rest now, other than that , I'll do nothing else. I need alot of rest.

I enjoy playing ball with friends ; I enjoy chatting and gossiping with friends ; I enjoy having lunch with friends ...and many many more..
Everyone, please don't frighten when you see you friend's skin has changed, they're not purposely one. Sobx....

Hey guys , I just get this from LS , its really a good question :
我们晒成那么黑,练得那么辛苦,其实你有后悔过吗?你觉得值得吗?有怨恨过什么吗?

The answer from my heart :
Hrm........我们是“一起”晒太阳,我又不是一个人,所以没有什么好值不值得的,而且我不觉得辛苦,因为他们比我更辛苦!!



P/S : Everyone who think wanna answer it , please leave a comment...


And Happy School Day for everyone ~ Good night ^^

No comments: