Wednesday, December 10

"Womanizer" Prove Britney's Really Back

Nowadays , keep on listen to the song from BRITNEY SPEARS !~

Especially - WOMANIZER & IF U SEEK AMY ~

Nice song yea....
WOMANIZER , WOMAN-WOMANIZER
you're WOMANIZER oh ,
WOMANIZER oh ,
you're a WOMANIZER baby ~

U , u , u are
WOMANIZER
WOMANIZER
WOMANIZER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
lalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalala
Hahahehehahaho
Love me , Hate me
what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
But can't you seek what I see
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
so what you want about me (yeah)
____________________________________________________________________
Although Britney 'd had being blacklisted for many person for taking drugs when she was taking her sons...
If leaving aside those bad things ,
She was a GREAT SINGER !
And its a HOT,SEXY Babe !!!
But she 'd back !
She ended up getting played
She CHANGED ~
As she grow, styles changed , movements changed !!

She just released this album " CIRCUS" by she's 27 th Birthday ~
Her 's sound was pretty cool ...
Talk about the song ~
Those song , you'll catch yourself humming and singing !



"WOMANIZER" Prove Britney's Really BACK !!!

No comments: