Friday, December 5

A Famosa - BRAVO !!

Just back from A Famosa v my BUDDIES...
Jiii...two words here :

  • T.I.R.E.D


  • S.O.N.G


  • Ya , I think my buddies will have same feel v me baa..

  • Animal World (Free)


  • Cowboy Town ( take us RM45 - carnival show & 4D movie )


  • WaterWorld ( Free)

  • We just past our two days one nights v this three things ~
    Although is tired , but worthy ...
    We just enjoy ourself at there especiallt THE COWBOY TOWN...
    Keep on self-highness ....
    And also , let our teacher ( Cik Noretna )spot our shameful conduct ....
    We ain't have IMAGE ~~!! ( especialy Lishi....)

    Unfortunately , I cant take photos v Tata ~<<>>
    Everyone knew it !!!
    Wuuuu...
    But Lucy !!!!
    We just spent about RM15 , take photos v Lucy
    Ooops , haha Its an ORANG UTAN !!
    Oh ya ,
    I stil remembered that we just tak a few animal to represent us before we enter Animal World
    Example :

    JSheng - Giraffe
    JYing - Elephant or Orang Utan
    SLin - Panda
    YYun - Rabbit ( becoz i wears a bugs bunny logo white T-shirt )
    SYuen - Chicken
    SWei -Hamster
    Lshi - Monkey

    So , I just gained happiness among this holiday ....
    Lets take a look about the photos that we had take ~
    Its many , so I just pick up a few ...



    We gonna check in

    You know what ? We love REFLECTION !!


    Thanx yea ~ This guy help us a lot ...


    Me, Jsheng and Longjiat

    BUDDIES ~ Besides the wishing pool

    Its damn hot ! Pretend-ing EMO...( my suggestion )

    Add another two MODEL

    Inside the lift , the background was nice

    In the chicken farmThey was scared by a pen ( animal flavour )


    Nice smile ~




    Me and consultant ( image )

    To the left

    To the right

    Snake ...

    Self-highness , Dancing

    Yoohoo...In the cowboy town ( I luv this )

    Me and my bosom friends ( Ah Shi )

    Yaaam Seng !~v carbonated Drinks - Kopitiam

    Yea ~

    V the Red Indian ( He has nice chest muscle )



    Pasar Malam - ing
    Me and " dear SW "






    The Fireworks ! ( Nice shott ) - to myself

    P.SS - Are you curious about the photos of WATERWORLD ?? Because of I dint bring along my camera 's battery's charger , so .., but we just use teacher's camera...!!!


    Someones who want those photos , please bring me your pendrive berhxx...^.^


    P/S : No msn sending ~~!

    THE END



    No comments: