Wednesday, December 17

Just turn my blind eye...

Just back from practice....
The first that I do just after I step in the house That its :

OPEN THE REFRI- , Get out a tin of Beer - CARLSBERG ~ My beloved

and drink it...!
v the EMPTY STOMACH...^.^

SURPRISED ???!
As I can not find any food that willing to be my LUNCH...Sobx..
But , I was like to take it as my lunch..( as i means its the tin of beer ! )
I really fall in love within MUCHIe...
but I cant drink much ...EASILY DRUNK ARRR>..!!!



Am I a bad example ???

______________________________________________________________________________

I HATE THAT FEELINGS ...
I DO HAVE KNOW THE PROBLEM EXISTS AND ALSO THE REASON OF IT..
BUT JUST DO NOTHING ,BESIDES THAT...
SUCKS LAA...
The Feelings was extremely REPUGNANT !!!....


Always heard that : Time can let many things erase the traces !..
Ya..Its agreeable...!
But , It cant work since in the short times !~


Keep on asking : " Hey , we should find the solution AFAP..or will just affected the following task.."
But who cares about it ??


So , Just turn my blind eyes ! Engage in my duty..
THAT'S ALL!!! DONE ~


Just hope that my worried was the unnecessary...
If anything that I can give a helping hand....



I DO !!
I REALLY DO !!



Really do not know what I was typing about....
Mayb , the tins of CARLSBERG just play 's role..


Stop here baa...



P.S : Do not learn arr...its above age 's content ...
P.SS :The action above , do not know by my parents !!


Have a nice day baa ^.^

No comments: