Monday, December 1

Please , Let it be the last time !~

- Low Spirited
- Absent Mind-ed
- Feeling Low

Ya,
These feels was surrounding me among these few day s~
I just cried and cried and cried....
I 've try many kinds of method to let me spread it out ..
I cant even sleep well ,
Easily waken up ....
This , this and this JUST WILL PRESS ME to MENTAL ILLNESS !!!
But...
I wont let it come true ...
As I am POR YEE YUN !!!!
I'll recover soon !!
No...
Is FULLY RECOVER SOON !~
As I am POR YEE YUN !!!!!!!!!

( Mayb you will thought that isn't a mad person here ??? )
N.O !!~
Thats me !!!!!
I won't just let tortured me again and again !!~

_________________________________________________________________

Aikxx..
Just back from hometown - Alor Setar...
Having 2 dinner& 2 buffet there...
Thats all...
Yaa...
Keep on helping my cousin record while her wedding ...
Thats allL ~

__________________________________________________________________

I swear it at my inner heart :

"Please let it be the last time ~ This the 4th times !!! Just avoid and keep off yourself for getting hurted again ~!!! You cant even face the same stress next time !! I think your heart will just stop functioning because of cant even shoulder the harm of that ...So , Please .....Let it be the last time !! "

Yaa....
LET IT BE THE LAST TIME !!

No comments: