Monday, December 8

TAGGED by YEEWEN

1.The last person to tag you is?
Yee Wen

2. Your relationship with him/her?
A piece of crazy friend

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Crazy , insane , caring , hardworking , passion

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Call me before my B'day ~ (its too many and I just remembered this very clearly )

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
Yee Yun , you're so cute ~ ( She say this to everyone )

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
We're definitely not the HOMOSEX ... If she wants , I will think it twice..XD

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
It won't be....

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
She dint have the need to improve of anything...as she was good !!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She attract the attentions of handsome guys ( Sorry ,Yeewen )

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Her passion baa..

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
A girl that show her crazy and passion everytimes and fun to be with her..

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
One word : EMOTIONAL~

13. The character of you for yourself is?
I don't like to hide my emotions whenever and wherever...

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Can't take my own decision !!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Someone that has the SELF-CONFIDENT always !!!!!!! I would like to be always ~

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
You likes me ?? Oh...Thanxx ~ ^.^

17. Bra or panties?
Panties

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Can I choose both of them ? ( Although is high-calories )

19. 10 people to tag.

1) YeeChien - Beloved brother
2) LiShi - Bosom friend
3) ShiWei - Dear & Best friend
4) ShingLin - Best friend & someones that has a funny laugh
5) YeeWen - Amusing friend here
5) WenYing - Four years classmates and best friend
7) WenLing - Primary school' best friend & Someone that I dint contact for a long time but I MISS HER !!
8) Sear Yin - Classmate &Partner

9) XingHuei - My beloved cousins that has the similar face and body shape v me
10) HongKuan - Friend & I always treat her BASKIN ROBBINS just without any reason !


Those who wants to do the tag, go ahead..
No one's stopping you

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
She has the suspect of being in a relationship v somebody, No ! Ya ! She is in a relationship !

21. Is 3 a male or a female?
Of course is a female !!

22. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
Its impossible !!

23. How about 5 and 8?
I think it won't make it !!! But who know what the GOD was playing ??! So , Mayb~

24. What is number 1 studying about?
He is working !! Hair Stylist and Salespeople

25. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
1) Just have my breakfast v him
2) Make call to her yesterday
3) MSN , for getting the photos
4) SMS , she was inviting me for swimming again
5) MSN , i said "I MISS YOU"
6) MSN , ask her about tuition
7) Phone call , She was jio-ing me to come out..
8) Forgot ~9) MSN , asking the photos and advising me to give up someones ~ Sobx
10)Phone call , she was asking me a job...

26. Is number 4 single?
I think she is...

27. Say something about number 2.
A piece of bosom friend , she can read anyones'mind !

28. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
THEY ARE NOT LESBIAN !!!

29. Describe number 9.
She has the same ages v number 1 , we always talking secret together and she has the morality , SELF-RELIANT ..!

30. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
It would not be as true , they don't know each other as well !


DONE ~

No comments: