Tuesday, July 8

Trying to SHOUT OUT what I feel

Very weird hor ?? To have two posts in a day !~ now is the night le... Just after eating and walkin around the house to find somethings to do...And also just explor-ing the friendster of my friends ... And just dropping a comment for my dear (Shiwei) ~:
Dear Ohxx...

Nowadays feel like nothing to do...
Seeking somethings to do~!
Just dropping you a comment to say "Hello"
Am I too free ??
Hahaha~!


Ah Po R here ..

Yaya..xx That my comment for her...... NOWADAYS FEEL LIKE NOTHING TO DO ...and SEEKING SOMETHINGS TO DO..this two sentences .. Is really wrote down what I've feel for these few days....I felt myself gonna lazier and lazier like a pig for do-ing band things and going for the practice. Always finding excuse to skip the practice...Felt guilty nehxx.. As I'm a AJK alsoo...((Haizz... Just felt sorry for Li Shi ))... ARRghhh !~! This scenario all happened after the stupid formation and also those more stupid peoples say that the AGM will REALLY held exactly after the formation .And also keeping remind us about that . Herkkkk.. Let me so expect that I can take off all the duty and responsible . So tired one years d...Aiksxx. ....

Below words are specially for the " Those Peoples" ( If you know who are them , just Shhhhhh... )
Please larhh..1st, just dont just keep remind us and done nothing...2nd, dont always say that we din't respect you all , and dont try to suggest us that our next generation will not respect you all when we're not try to respect you all BECAUSE WE JUST FOLLOW-ING YOURS' STEPS !!!! Are you all respect the last year graduate x-members !! No baa...`!~ So Please laa... )

And also today , finally I wrote my report bout the last time PELANTIK and also passed up to LI SHi ..` And I just told her that I could write so many pages but the report is not for her and also for the " Those Peoples " ... ArghHHH `!~ So I cant just write down that what I feel . The 2nd reason, is too much that I wanna complaints but lazy to write down!~Haixx..zx .. Just give up to write lor...

I think, during the AGM, the "Those Peoples" are wating us to say out ( like a wolf waiting the rabbit come out its huts )
But , we choose to be a dumb !!
AAaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh...

Just trying to SHOUT OUT what I feel laar.. and NOT FEARING anyone of them to see about this ler.!~!


MEANING LESS LARH !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: