Tuesday, July 15

Polictics ?? Oh no !!~

ARGgghhh !~ My hair ?? Get the stupid + something wrong teacher cut for a "chiok" of hair

Ohhhh... So regret that I say the stupid teacher good words in front my friends ??? (( What am I Doing ??? )) I think I'm crazy le !~

Today , after tuition...Just sit in front my computer and start again my internet journey le.. Today , gonna find some band song and !~ For tmr de practice !! (( Haiz...just prayed to the god that tmr the Klang will FLOODED , so that no need to practice ))

While i was eating my dinner , my mama started to ask me about your hair :
Mama : 爸爸,我听说有人的头发被老师剪叻。。
Papa : .....
Me : 你怎样懂得?我还没有跟你讲的叻。。。哥哥跟你讲的啊? 你们好回了meh ?
Mama : .....
Me : 不然你怎样知道?是不是哥哥跟你讲的?
Mama : ......
And my papa just pretend that don't know ... at continued eat rice , but his leg are kicking me la!~!!!

Hahaha....Sorry , mummy !! I was do it especially de !!Hahaha...just ask those question that she wont say it again !!~ Haha!~

After eating , my brother came back d ... And then everybody was in the dining room so that I can take my “饥饿30" de form to let them donate !!
The dialogue below are between me and brother:


Me : kor...帮我捐钱。。这个是那个饥饿30的,我要去!!但是要捐到100块才可以去!
Brother : 你觉得我现在有钱meh ?
Me : 五块钱也可以。。。
Brother : ( he eating sambil talk to me ) 不然酱啦,你借我十块啦,然后我捐五块!!要吗?
Me : Ok ...你可以继续持你的饭了。。。( just give him a white eyes !! )
Papa : Herkkk....没钱还跟人家带女朋友回来。。。一天到晚驾车。。。油不用钱啊?
Me : 是啦!还跟自己的妹妹借十块钱才可以捐钱。。。(加盐加醋。。。)

After my papa saying words, he jus hesitating for a while ... and then
Brother : OK 啦,我捐一块啦,你去爸爸的抽屉那里拿钱。。不要拿酱多咯。。我明天还要用的!!
Me : ......算了啦。。随便啦。。。我早就知道你会这样的啦。。!!

Continue my internet journey lorr.. after take money from my papa and brother ~!~
About 9.00 , I went to watch debate between what Anwar.Ibrahim and the what News Minister !! ?? My papa is telling me like that...
And the whole topics is saying Why the price of petrol will be increased for so fast and much ??!!! Thats all for today nehxx...

2 comments:

-DaN- said...

haha. u oso watched tv9 last nite.
Wei, I wan go famine 30 hour!!!!!!
but no chance la, i got no holiday. lucky u la. cheh.
eh, band how ady?
even if klang flooded, kwang hua on top of hill, never will flood de. so, prepare for ur practice la. haha.

Yeeyun said...

Belikut !!! Cant go the what 30 !~ Haha