Tuesday, July 29

God Bless me in the afternoon ~! BUT NOT MORNING !!~


God Bless me in the afternoon ~! BUT NOT MORNING !!~


Today is my piano Examintion day xx~!
Oh ~! Before I enter the room , I have prayed for THOUSAND times to the ALLAH , JESUS, JESUS 's MoTHER , Guan Yin and so on ~ Just Bless me wont do wrong in my scales !!!
But , I think those GODS all out for lunch le ba.a...
My Scales just TERRIBLE , HORRIBLE and VEGETABLE !!!!
AAAAAAARRRHhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~
Cant Imagine how my result !!!
The examiner was good , he wore a spec and always smile v me~

I just pronouns him like a THIN VERSION OF KFC UNCLE to my teacher when he ask me how the face of examiner ??!
Sorry yaxxx...=='' ( My examiner ) Pierre what what what !! (( Forgot his name lee ))
Came out from hotel , went home bout 10am only !!!
And continue-ing watch my movie through the internet !!
About 1.30 go out to have lunch v SL and ShinY at straight go tt!~
So embarrassed laa... Everyone wearing uniform ~! And me , JL and WS wear home t-shirt `!
Me the only gurlz wear house shirt !~@

WAITTt ~! Thanxx god for letting me found the CD SOUNDTRACK OF THE LEGEND !!!

I bought it when SL them buying food !~
Haha
Finally , I found it !!~

This is mine ~!@ Haha (^.^ V)

No comments: