Sunday, July 13

Damn Tired !!



Now is bout the midnight.Just take a bath and came back from Sear Yin party... Hiuuu... What a tired day manxx...My hand and eyes are so sour " like a lemon " ( means tired la )but still need to post up someting in here...as seems like many days dint post up anything at here le...

In the morning of today, I wake up at 10am ... (Wow.. have a long time dint sleep for so late at home during SATURDAY lee)...just start loving my bed and must be awake le.. and fast fast v mama go HQ there eat the "Bai Kut Rice" and go tuition!~~ Now, damn hate to do add maths lessons nehxx... the stupid teacher Mr. Low is so annoying .. although he is EXPERT in teaching us Maths...And today , I SWEAR that I won't go at saturday v the couple !! Oh My gosh .. Just felt very embarrased v them nehxx..EXCEPT got friend laa.. ( yeewen lorr or who ) I also felt that Ying's bf like very bo song me !!! Haiz... So is the reason that I dont want go at Saturday !!

Just finished our lessons difficultly...and I went to Ying house lorr... We walk to Eng Ann eat "yao yao Bing" and see the magazine and walking here and there for bout two hours...to make the time past faster....When we wanna walk back , received Hong Kuan call... !! Oops...now found that I forgot to bring HP... Oh !! Sorry Hong Kuan... hahah! She are waiting us at the bookshop for a quite long time !!

Then , bout 4pm sear yin came fetch us le...We go JJ buy cake lorr... Two cakes nehxx.. BASKIN ROBBINS & SECRET RECIPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.. One is Oreo Chips and One is the whole chocolates !!!! Then, I tell that to Ying : "I just scare that after today I will hate to eat chocolate !! " Ying say : " Wont la!! " When Ying and Sear Yin choosing cake , me and hong kuan ma go popular go watch some books !! This is the dialogue that I said to Hong Kuan :

Yee Yun : " When you saw me wanna buy books or any CD just pull me away and dont let me to buy ... K ? "
Hong Kuan : " I wont stop you buy de ... You dint felt that use money is such a fun ????!
Yee Yun : "........"

( I fall down to the floor and fainted !!~ )

Finally , went to Sear Yin house le !!! We three just stay at Sear Yin and play phone and see magazine !!! and then went down the dining rooms to play computer !! Don't know why , we three just go http://www.youtube.com/ and see some ghosts video !!! Some is such a FAKE!!! But we are fear also... Sear Yin 's basketball friend try to frighten us !! And only me the stupid shouting like a horse while I'm watchin !!! And then , we just keep view others profile in friendster !! But , I felt that very boring larr!!! Coz.. her friends are those we dunno and we just have four us that are 4a2 !~! Boring boring boring till I call my papa to ask where is he ? Then he say are coming to fetching us !!!!!!!! So very dissappointing lor r!@!!

Then , I ma call Sear Yin fast fast cut cake and let me to bring it to yee wen lorr !! But she told me that her two BASKIN ROBBINS and SECRET RECIPE cake not at her house !!!!! at her cousin !!! Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So....soooooo????????????? The cake !??????????????????????????????? Haiz....




We went a party that dint have birthday cake to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh No !~~~~~~~~~~~~~


...
..
@#$!@$#$^%$&#%$%^
Kiill the SEAR YIN arrrr@!!!!!
Sorry !! Yee wen your cake???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Our cake ??????????!!!!!!!!!
Just hope that Sear Yin will keep some of them for us !!!!




Wanna cry le laa !!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The full of chocolate to SECRET RECIPE cake !!!




The ice cream cake from BASKIN ROBBINS !! Cant eat you !!~ Pity cake nehxx





2 comments:

*+yEeWeN+* said...

oh my gosh!! is that means i didnt have cake to eat? T_T i gonna cry for 3 days 3 night... how could she put the cake in her cousin house? that what i cannot understand!! buy 2 cake just to put at there? sad sad...

Yeeyun said...

Haiz...I think we four guyz will more sad baa...Just choose and help her to carry the cake for her but cant eat !!!
How can she treat us like this !!! I wanna cry ... Wuuuuuu ... Mummy argh~~~~~~~~