Tuesday, July 8

Scary ??!~

My classmates ( Ying , Wen and also sit beside me de Yin ) always scare bout after I wake up ...Becoz heard they say that they are so fear of my scary face when I wake up of giving ppl disturbing ... And a face like the whole world own-ning me money !! (( Is it true )) ??
And they say that today is the 1st day that I wake up v a smile face ...!!! (( Is that so scary ??? )) Mayb , I SUPER DUPER TRIPLE X 10000000000000 DISLIKE people disturbing me when I was sleep-ing , Hate the class people everyday shouting like horse or what ... and disturbing me v my bf ( in the dream La ) chatting ~! Sure will v a BUSUK face what .... Please forgive me guyz...
And also this reason , they so scare to touch my table or what accessories to avoid that I wont wake up !!~ (( Oh my God ??!~ )) Or, when they saw me feel asleep... they will make funny and noise.. to prevent me to sleep !!!

Now , I'm knoe that how scary am I !!!?
Am I ???!

1 comment:

*+yEeWeN+* said...

hahax... my dear, do you really need to be so care about this? but what that we couldn't admit is when you wake up, you really look fierce, but it doesn't means that is a bad thing, at least those boy will scare about you too right? hahax... please la, please don't go and worry about this!! hehex...