Wednesday, May 11

WALAOOO eh!





I'm going to smack myself badly.
Can someone just let me know whether I'm still living?
Fuck you Malaysia's weather.
WHATTHEHECK?
I guess I'll be lying down on the floor by no reason.
I've no idea about how i look like when I'm sweating.
I'm so fucking pissed off about the weather.
Because "they" just spoiled my handphone.
Don't ask me how.
Maybe I keep put my handphone in my car's drawer
but who to blame?
human being?
I'm too!
I'm still locking myself in the air-con room
walaooo ehhh!
woyaosile !



Today is the signature day for my junior.
I love my junior so much!
Basically, I don't take her as my junior but My FRIEND.
we've known each other since we're in the ballad school when I was 6, and i guess she was just 5.
until I stopped when I was form 4.
just imagine i'm 19, and she's 18 now. really whoaa :)



okay. next week is the Teacher's Day.
The last teacher's day that we can celebrate.
aigooo.

And afterthat, bloody exam will be holding on.
Should I cut myself first?
Because I found anything I've done was SO WRONG.
despo like hell.
no motivation to keep on my revision.
Fuck my lower six life.





I'm a bitch!
just a despo bitch!



 
P.S : Quite a long time to see my photo huh? BUSYY

No comments: