Saturday, May 28

Holiday started expectedly

Mid-term exam is over. and I can estimate how terrible I'm going to be. Deadly dead just like a dead fish. Not even one paper I'm confident in. okay, not more than 2 paper okay? see! now you know how you going to die if you keep slacking like a bear, keep doing last minute work? See! STPM is not like cooking mamasak or fooling around by gossiping who is the handsome junior in this school or else, you just have one word, DIE!

okay, I should really relax and type something happy. but NO WAY! I should be on the plane now, with my mother and brother for the Turkey vacation. In fact, I can join but..................ERGHHH! Not allowed by my Holy Dad! He want someone accompany, I knew that, but NOT me please! Imma going to cut myself until my flesh isn't there anymore. For what I said NO to my mom when she's asking me about the trip. At that time, I felt there will be more more and even more tuition and STPM is countdowing. Okay, just few seconds for me to calm down and think something positively. Okay, you should think about this way. you can complete all your peta minda and do all your lower six revision within this stupid long vacation time. okay. done! Fine! ERGHH!

Holiday started. but I wished I can have some tuition marathon. Just don't let my brain hibernate for about 2 weeks. You know, I'll still slacking like a bitch although I swear I'll do all my revision. just forget it. fiction, drama, shopping, sleeping, bilibala here I come. duhh! bye!

No comments: