Sunday, May 8

BITCHES EVERYWHERE!

Are they blind?
Or mentally retarded?
Or they don't own a pair of eyes.
Did their eyes fulfilled with mercury?

Aren't they saw someone just trying hard to do their study in class?
I HATE INDIAN FM.
God! What the F they're thinking?
The mid-year exam is around the corner, and I'm trying my best to do my revision.
But always get some F.O.C cracking indian song around my ears.
I ain't in the good mood recently, thanks for the weather.
It makes me PMS again when the ''sweeeeetest accapella indian song" around my ears

WHATTHEHECK ARE THEY?
DOING NOTHING BUT BITCHING like a P__________e!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!
I even more rude if I wanna continue to type.
I've been controlling my temper so nicely.
I can't promise nothing will happen.






Let me take a deeeep breathe.













BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHES EVERYWHERE!
and i'm going to turn myself into a bitch when I was in PMS

No comments: