Sunday, May 1

I'm still breathing

owhhhh. I still own a blog. I'm here to update my blog by telling you guys that I'm still alive just like a normal person who is still breathing. I'm not going to tell you about my how misery my form 6 life is. It's going to end within six months.

Everyday, before I enter my sleep, I'll be thinking the same thing. Everyday, when I'm driving alone, I'll be thinking the same thing. Everyday, when someone speak the words, I'll be thinking the same thing. and even everyday, when I'm heading for my homework, I'll be thinking the same thing. What am I doing now? It's complicated. blahhhhhh! I'm so confused. disorder.unrest.etc. I can't think anything. Because it won't be solved if I keep thinking again and again. IDK IDK IDK IDK.


Sorry, I can't find the purpose to update my blog recently. I'm not tend to show my weakness via internet to the blog readers by posting those misery,tearing,depress,stressful life that I'm undergoing, because it's not my stye. And, I'm fine too. I'm trying to find answer by myself by the way. Don't you just ask me "What kind of answer?" I pun tak tau. Maybe that is the effect by bringing the adult's elements into the child's world.

I'm going 19 as I said in the last few posts. I was no more 6, or maybe 12 or 17. I was no more depending on others, even though I'm quite independence since I was young. The feeling is sucks. I hate it so much. It's nuts. Because there is no more just books, tv, papa and mama, sweets, homeworks, computer games, play seek and hide.. It's about anything. We're force to accept a lot of things that we couldn't. but we have to. We are force to think what we do not want to. We are force to face the obstacles or truth that we can't even accept it. What to do? as we're no more children. so that's why I hate I was 19. It's really a critical time. I know you might laughing what the heck I wanna think too much? IDK again. Nowadays, I found the society is sicked. Badly sicked. Hence, I'm sicked to "it" too! get to off. bye.

No comments: