Monday, May 30

something innermost sympton

How to say?
 What to say?
 Everyone have something inmost.
But you can't describe it as well.
I have something innermost.
But still finding the solution to express.
It's hard.

Sometimes, I would rather I'm the one who is leaving, maybe study abroad.
At least, not so tired.

Tired?
About what?
Ironically, right?
Ya, about what?
Nothing.
Maybe anything.
I just 19.
But I keep complaining the whattheheck tiredness.

Sometimes, I would rather I'm the one who is stupid, maybe retarded bit.
At least, not so tired.

Tired?
About what again, this time?
Ya, about what again?
Nothing.
or, maybe ANYTHING.


See! I've said I've something inside the bottom of my heart.
But I can't really type into words.
Even I can't really speak out.

I hope this sympton will recover soon when I opened my eyes in the early morning.
night.




I know I'm deep. haha. off!

No comments: