Saturday, January 22

SS3




SuperShow 3 is coming to Malaysia. I'm not so excited perhaps. The major reason is teman my dear go for a concert since the last time is S.H.E one. She's leaving this July. And the other reason is when can I watch the full complete SUJU, since Heechul and Leetuek is going to enlist. We must cherish for every opportunity when they're going to stand in front of us. Still remember I was tearing when Micky was standing just five feet in front of me. But how now? Another sad case! So, cherish yea when the group you like is going to stand in front of you. Because you don't know what will happen next, maybe contract get terminated or disbanded! Choi choi choi! Touchwood! What's going to the kpop nowadays? I have no idea because I din't click in to for quite a long time. Can be named as a little bit outdated! Sigh. Hope the ticket won't be sold out so quickly.





I still stressful on my study.
Cherish. Cherish and Cherish.
What can I say instead of this word?


P.S : How cute Kyuhyun is!
P.SS : Dear's fishy pun lengzhai lahhh. but I like Kyuhyun the most. Slurrrrp :)

No comments: