Friday, January 14

not short post

Since I'm going to hell now. I've been busy around in my school these day. I don't know how dominant that part I love to being like this. No interruption. no annoying. no monster around slacking me like pissing off doggie, etc. I just hope anything will be go on like this,please! And the final thing is I can drive here and there with my own car. I'm saying this not because I like to drive, just as I am free to go home in anytime without calling others to pick me up. But of course, I have to call parents everytime I reach to school or home until my license turn normal.

Isn't it incredible? my class start to make a countdown on the whiteboard, and it's still 311 days left to STPM. Hiuuuu! Get away from that! Chinese New Year is coming, everyone! It's okay, I'm planning to bring revision book to hometown too, not a big deal! For sure, I making myself to success in this time. I don't want to prove that STPM is wasting our time, since I'd already wasted 1 year for it. I want to make a good result, and afterthat get in the better University and still keep ahead of my education. "I can study how long that I can study". That's the thought in my mind.

In fact, I thought race won't be the problem for me last year, but it seems something happen this year barely. Perhaps their skin offer another way of thinking that maybe so wrong compare with us. I love to help. I'm not the fussbudget, and of course I'm not your servant or you think that you're the comander always. Please try to say THANK YOU if some other pay you favors. STOP! Hang on! I'm strong that I thought. I can never lose control in front of you. Please try not to do something stupid. Sigh.

I know it will getting tougher and tougher in this year. And I do need a lot of strength to move on. Battery charging.......my friend. Lend me a shoulder if you can. :) good night

No comments: