Tuesday, January 18

life is totally unfair

We're the same creature in this world.
We're needing the same things in this world.


But we aren't having the same thing as you guys do
But, why are life so different in us?
I don't think is equal or fair.


Is that fool for us?
In fact, I'm stronger than I imagine.
But I'll be breaking down in the future.
Crying in somehow in the future.
Because can't stand for the circumstances anymore.

Please don't make mistakes that I'm the girl who are strong enough.
Attitude doesn't mean anything.
I don't show my weakness doesn't mean I ain't have any.
I din't cry doesn't mean I don't cry.

Seriously, I don't know what happen to my mind until now.
The only thing is My or Our road are harder than you guys.
You guys are so lucky to have such good guidance in your path.
All we can do now is stay strong and don't give up in anything.

But sometimes it's hard.



God. I almost cry now.
gtg bye!


No comments: