Sunday, January 2

belated post(3 days)

Ergh! I got something to explain, please hear me. My lappie is function like my grandmother, Oops! it's even retarded that my granny. Thus, make me can't update any about life.

Today is 02.01.2011.
But I am going to blog about 01.01.2011
Such a nice date huh?
Hahahaha. And also special date for me.
Because of Daddy and Mummy just bought me a car.
Mwahhhh!

That's the reason why I said I love 2011 instead of 2010.
Get it?
How blossom of the first day of 2011 is?
hahahaha. But can't aspect no sad things will occur in this year.
But from the time being now, I do feeling good :)

Okay, get reverse abit.
Let's talk about my countdown night.
Don't curious where was I standing in the crowded.
because I sicked to celebrate in a traffic-jam-headed-street.
After the Christmas countdown, we (buddy) planned not to celebrate like this again.
It's feel like so.........erghh!
Crowded and traffic jam for all the minutes.
Just for the 10 seconds of countdown?
I don't think I'll enjoy much inside, perhaps a bunch of friends there too

So, we took decide to have a steamboat or maybe can named it as a personally gathering among buddies in ShiWei's house.
The steamboat was nice and we really have a great night
But just a little imcomplete was some anomynous came by unintended.
Just ignore what I said, because you won't understand if you're not us.
hahahaha.
God! He's a Dumbass!
Spoke someone older than him like his friend?
If I'm his mother, I would like to slap his ass off by somehow.
Fuck!

We countdown in the garden of wei.
By no fireworks! Because we're too early!
Hahahaha. But shout out our wishes loudly.
Hopefully her dad was still hibernating. hahahaa

After that, we slept in her house.



Fine. let's blog about tomorrow.
Another biggy day again.
Kenapa mase ni cepat la macam ni?
Besok la school reopen!
Memang celaka lahhh!

But I haven't pack anything yet.
I still surfing the net or lying on my bed.
I just afraid that I couldn't wake up in the proper time.
You know, holidays won't make us be a healthy one.
Sleep late. Hang out. Drama. TV. Relax. No writing.

Oh God! I still can't believe I just spent my holiday.

Okay. I'd start my diary since yesterday.
Hope anything go smoothly within this year.
Rabbit Rabbit I Love You!
Please do Love me more <3
Give me luckkkkkkk





P.S : Did you believe that a pot of food finished in 15 seconds?
P.S : That's what happening during the steamboat, but still fun! Laughing everywhere.


bye.

No comments: