Saturday, January 8

dont read please

Sometimes, I may wonder what kind of guy will make me into it. Hello! Don't get the wrong signal. I'm still normal. I mean, I'm still into guy. Just wondering which date I'll be in a relationship? Perhaps, I felt awkward for this kind of THING from the time being now. I don't even know how to handle or make it fresh. Because I found I'm easily get bored for guy although I thought he's so interesting in the opening paragraph. But slightly turned annoying and so annoying! Is it something wrong about my mind? Or maybe is not kind of "like" stuff. Fine. Not now. really not now to think about that. Oh my god! I've no idea why I post this? Sort of Guilt right now. STPM is nearing man! Ain't preparation at all. And my life will be so so so and so busy and tired. Apparently...By the way, you still read my post until here =/ (please refer to my post title if you don't know what I am talking about)







P.S : I get my car soon. but another AWKWARD too :(

No comments: