Saturday, December 18

Vacation (BALI) 10/12/2010


try to convince you guys with these couple reason
I just came back from my vacation to Bali.
and afterall, my lappies kena VIRUS.
then, someone say my lappie's hard disc is sort of "stroke" (means rosak lahh)

So, I'll try my very best to update more about the Vacation.
and here we go.

Bali? everyone will put it like some honey moon place for some newly weds.
and OF COURSE it's so INDEED.
 I saw alot of Mat Salleh's couples handing togther, wearing Bikinis and surfing riding in the grand Indian Ocean
and it makes me swear that I'll be there in the second times with my friends or lover either. I promise.
In fact, it's not like easy like an ABC to go with your mom.
Yes, it's easy when someone can help you to choose or give opinion and YES by bargain the price
but DEFINITELY NO when you wanna strolling yourself in the beach and take some camwhore.
Okay, get back to that.

Bali is kind of Chillax place ( Chill and relax )
There're no pollution at all since no industry at all.
But it's kind of weird when the peoples look like Malay, and speak Malay BUT serve  BABI (pork)
sort of mock, don't you think?
okay, they're Hindu.
well, I do think Bali will be a super HOT place since beaches around and told by shiwei
Luck consider coming with me in this vacation. Rain when I enter the bus.
hahahahahaXD

Food? 
Different taste but quite similar as Malaysian food. 
BUT one point here, it's definitely better than CHINA's food.
still remember I get food poisoning when came back from Macau. 
Awwwwwwwwwwww, such awful experience.
forget it. 

Hey, you guys should really go there and have a sunshine holidays at least once in your life time. 
A little pityful since I can't have some of the water activities as everyone do.
as you know it's a tour guide vacation. ain't NO TIME. =(

Peoples?
I realized some others of those Balinese keep watching me like I'm the part of them
since I'm skin tanned.
but I speak Mandarin to my mom.
another BUT when I speak Malay to them.
Ya, I know I looked like a Malay huh.
But they're full of passion.
and no worries if you wanna take a walk in the night for having some alcoholic drinks in the bar, because there're no looter in this peaceful little island.
So much more comfort rather than Malaysia.

Things-things?
Cheap like hell. depends on how you set the price
Don't aspect you get some goodies with such low price, as lot of poor-quality
except you're in the HARD ROCK shopping gallery.
Poor me. I don't enter at all.

I know. i know. Bali famous of their SPA and ma-sa-gi
But not for me. 
due to some woman problem.
get it? Woman problem

Food. People. Secure. Beaches. anything 
I wish I can be there in the 2nd times.

I'll try to upload some of the beauty of Bali. 
TO BE CONTINUED.

BALI


No comments: