Monday, December 20

no event at all please.

We should love Christmas although we're in the place of no-snowing, that's Malaysia. We should have the feeling even though we're not the Christian by saying Hallelujah or Amen. I wish I'll be in the place that wearing sweater, boots, coat, gloves, scarf, and hat. I swear I'll be happy forever if I can celebrate this warming event with my friends or lover in Big Snow. and of course the place should be either Korea, Taiwan or HongKong. anything cold please. 

Fine. The Christmas eve is coming soon, and I have to hang out with my friends. You know, sometimes I wish there will be no event at all in the year, and I can stick my butt in the house without planning any outing. Sort of headache since no one wanna be the head. Ya, heading is easy, but always tough to keep strength to make it work. But trust me, there'll be no problem if I own a car, next year! I promise! And after that, I'll be no more complaining about the outing at all, and I will hanging around with the one that I want, without any sick reason from the friends.

Try to find out why I'm saying this. The only reason, is I'm sick to figure out some other's facial expression, follow exactly the date they can. You've no idea about how their attitude and words show, it's stink and ill. Let's pray for me. bye peeps.










P/S : kind of important huh. (BOLD WORDS)

No comments: