Wednesday, December 22

Diary, here I come

I had make a wish that I shall buy a nicely pretty little diary book and start to data out what happen daily in my life, from the years 2011 start. Diary? sound familiar to everyone huh? But few will make use since facebook and twitter is trending consequently in nowhere now I guess. And of course I'll not choose the locks one lahhh, sound granny man. Anyway, I really sincerely wanna make promise to myself, hope that I can stick the "personal" book all the years, by non-stopping writing what is happening and feeling. Perhaps I'll be a little busy after that. Keep tweet, facebook jugak. Don't get the wrong signal, I'm not saying blog is not TRUSTABLE, you know, just wanna keep myself some memory record, and wrote down something P and P (personal and Privacy). Blogger, You still the best! mwahhhh :-*

No comments: