Saturday, December 4

go through your mind please =/

There will no one who love and concern about you forever, except your family. Don't get fooled, human.

Don't aspect someone will just love and care and concern about you forever, except your family including your wife. I don't mean to say something bad about the human being, just kind of truth when it just popped out in my mind suddenly. I won't believe in human's talk and promise. I guess they don't mean to make the promise seems like just the sweet words and honeyed phrases for the time being now. Maybe yes in the particular cases. maybe no in the random happening events. But I don't believe someone will love or falling in love forever on the same person in his or her whole life. C'mon, we still have a long page and journey to go further, I guess you've catch what I'm trying to story about. 

"What? You guess you just predict what will happen in the next time? You've predict who will you meet after that? You'll know human that you will meet the next is such a bitch or jackass? You've know that you will be the monk in the Shaolin Temple so you talk I LOVE YOU to me now? I don't like you to say like this to me. It's sound like some must-talk-words to any girl huh? Aren't you?" 

Anyway, I just ignore someone words since I don't really like that person. bye. goodnight.

No comments: