Thursday, September 23

You're Out of My League!

Stop! Stop it! Just stop telling me those stuff. It's kind of awful things for me. Stop telling me that who like you, crash on you or what. Because you're out of my league.  You know what? I totally get relief these days. breathe like the previous time. no afraid. no thought. no nonsense explanation and that its i feel so relief. Girls like boys to say I just want you no matter who on crush on me. I just miss you no matter where the needle of clock point to. I just want to be with you no matter blablablah~~ (sorry I can't keep this anymore) Of course! Girls do like boys to say like this to her. but perhaps this sweet-talks are seems to be useless to me since you're already out of my list.  Maybe yes for the past times! Listen carefully! It's PASSED TIMES!


I don't want to do any foolish things again. keep explain and explain those nonsense that really can't out of my business. keep mind or care about those fucking-up stuff. I just felt I'm totally a no-brain-fella who keep thought these one month ago. Don't know how am I awake while I'm in my Macau trip or my sicked birthday weeks, I'm feeling like get slapped by God. "He" asked me whether that's the need to be like this? Pimples keep clubbing on my forehead and I can't even sleep nicely and study properly just to care or mind or explain like hell for the person. The person that really disgusting me as well. The person that totally make me speechless always. The person that always make me wanna run away from this sucking world. I still remembered what he said before I was on my way to Macau. But Sorry seriously! The answer will be I'm not! I'm just thinking how am I going pass my holiday nicely. I'm feeling so disgusting when I'm thinking about. Owwwwwwwwh! Gosh!


For the last time I declare, YOU'RE OUT OF MY LEAGUE! I prefer some mature one! The way  you act, you talk, anything...etc........(think it yourself) I Swear I'll not forget what I've promise to myself when the ruthless water splash on my face! I won't forget! Even though some disgusting pictures are existing! I hope to make it. please help me (finger-crossing) I guess no one will know what am I blogging about!




Good night!


P.S : Oh Shit! Run out of Pills!!! Damn it!

No comments: