Sunday, September 19

High heeling attend the Golden Wedding!

Now, finally I agree what my dear have said. "I can't wear high heels always, because they make me look like a giant when standing in the crowd!" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! A lot of peoples keep throwing an who-this-giant-in-this-ball-room-eyesight to me and I've no idea how many uncles and aunts have asked me why I wanna wear such a super-high-heels since I've already "not short"!! and they keep say: "Whooaaaa! So tall man!"

Need to pay okay? And now I can't feel any of my leg's cells are breathing. They keep murmuring and scold to me :"Keep me alone! and Please Massage Me!!!!" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My legggggggggggg!!!!! With the super-high heels, I have no idea whether I still can walk about tmr. Boooooooooobbbs!!

Oh ya! I just attend a GOLDEN WEDDING. Can you imagine? GOLDEN stand for they already married for 50 years!!!! Woooooowwww! My hands keep slapping each other and my heart is trembling when their slideshow keep playing. They really impress me. I know about their story. I knew the woman keep take good care in the family, she playing the perfect mother and also wife role in the family. Still remember the man get nephrosis, the woman not to move a step from her husband. And I know that also the time her husband's company have a lot of problem........etc. Their family really can define as the perfect family in this wide world. Shouldn't I jealous about those son or daughters who born in this kind of family? They deserve to enjoy any property or everything. okay! whatever! hahahahha.. but, it's true what??! 

What a girl dream for the whole life? Just to marry to a right guy and create a perfect family that can really bring the true happy and caring no matter when or where. They'll fight for anything just to retain the happiness of her family. that's it. that what girl want it in her life!

Everyone please clap hands for them! for holding their marriage about 50 years! Really hope they can retain for another 50 years! HahahahahaXD. God bless them please!!! They look sweet together okay? hahahaha





P.S : Attending another wedding tomorrow again. Fuck! Twice for the high heelS? No please!

No comments: