Friday, September 17

STUPID FOOD POISONING

I swear! I would rather have fever or migraine or cough until i can't walk or sore throat till i can't speak , but God did you hear me? both of them is so really okay than food poisoning! i am serious now please. please. I have no idea how many times i went to the toilet by having loose bowels? I can't even count how many times I have been throw up all my food in this short week. Did you hear it clearly? its continued for about a week since the last two day I'm in China. I guess I'll not forget how tortured am I in bus? Fever. Diarrhea. Vomiting and even migraine just because my body heated up. I can't even go anywhere and eat anything. I felt so awful and disgusting and so wanna smash myself so much when the memory keep flipped on to the food of the table. They look like remainder of the restaurant or maybe some garbage but already pack it nicely and put on the table for serve , even though they're really delicious. Owwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh! don't remind me please. Its really really really disgusting! WhatAJackAss!!!!

Stupid food poisoning! make me stay at house by my 18th birthda! Stupid stupid stupid! It's my 18th la wei.......I'm staying at home like a nobody come to this world, you know? How simpleton is it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I WANNA BITE SOMEONE BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: