Tuesday, September 21

F.C.F

random in Macau trip.

Flu. Cough. and fever.
ENOUGH! 
Maybe that's the way my body complain that their immune system is not functioning well.
After food poisoning, there come again those F.C.F (refer to the 1st sentence)
I have no idea whether attend the school tomorrow. 
I'm black listed by any teacher in my class, i guess
why me? Some others even seriously than me.
why me? just because my short hair and tanned skin get attracted by teacher?
" You dah banyak kali tak datang kan?"
" You kan top of the list d"
=.=''''
totally speechless. 
In fact, I wanna declare! I'M NOT THE ONE Okay?
fed up



Yesterday, my family get together in the house unexpectedly.
As you know, my father always outstation and brother is staying at KL.
He probably make his way to home once a week.
Father? He probably outstation for more than 1 weeks.
So yesterday, as I thought my father will be outstation and mom say brother will not be back in this week.
But without expect, my father appear in front of my house about evening.
brother enter my room about night.
Whoooooshh! I'm so please without any reason.
maybe just the simple reason.
A family get together in the silence night =)

/cough cough/ + /sneezeeeeeeee/
Okay. I get to dealing with the F.C.F! nothing much to blog here.
bye!





So, am i going tomorrow?? hahahahaha

No comments: