Thursday, June 3

Whoooooaaa! I saw diamond!

Ish Ishhh! He do have the most beautiful eyes in his face. It's not fair for a guy right? I'm still considering whether he's wearing mascara or what. His eyes is fascinating and anything about beautiful that can relate. Oh gosh, his eyes just like a diamond that keep tempting me to focus more in his pupil, and I can't found my image that should be inverted in his eyeball because it's too ............BLAH!.



C'MON! AWAKE AWAKE! I guess I just make it as an enjoyment everytime I see him. ok. that's all. done! plsplsplsandplsmakeit!!!!



Welcome to Beijing! I get to say this since I'm in the Olympic place (bird nest)
random





P/S : He told me he's liverpool's fans. while I'm Chelsea's fans.

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i wanna go beijing one day! =)