Wednesday, June 23

;

you know how much i like you when you say because of your crazy, i like you.

you know how many braveness i need, when i wanna make a call to you.

you know how much I don't like to sms in all the times, but you're the different case.

i've so many words and sentences that I wanna tell you, but the mouth is shutting down when i look at you.

you know how much i like to watch into your eyes.

i'm blanking when you confessing with me, because i'm trying to say these before but you get over my turn.

and afterall, i'm so touched and reliefed.

"Focus in your study". you said that to me, and you know how much I wanna kiss you.

I know you're so struggling when I require to contact as less as we can. because...........me too!

Many methods that I've think to restrain myself not to be greedy and i choose the most stupid one. (the above one)

I'm scare to make any promise, as I don't know how long our friendship will standfor.

I'm scare to the challenge of reality and time, thus make me can't do any promise to you properly.

and I'm sure that I will miss you holy much when you went







to be continued






No comments: